Please make it possible to 'select' more than one bookmark and export them as 'Internet location files' (pages) into a folder (macOs)

Hello guys,

I need Bookmarks to be converted into web pages (Internet location files) into my folder, just like it’s working when I select only one Bookmark and move it to a folder. This way, it will make it possible to sort out all my bookmarks very quickly into folder, by topic, keyword, etc… for now it’s a nightmare.

This is a must-have feature for me because I currently have 2’000+ bookmarks which I need to export from my Bookmark list in brave => to a folder on my Macbook (Big Sur).

The problem with this version of Brave is => if I do select them all Bookmarks (Cmd + A) or select just more than one Bookmark, it will merge the Bookmarks into a .txt file with all the links inside.

Please add the ability to move all Bookmarks (not as .txt) into the next update pls, it must be very easy to code.

Cheers.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.