Please Implement A Dark mode

I love this browser for my phone and I refuse to use anything else but holy hell is it bright. It hurts my eyes to look at white pages. If you could implement a way to make it like the dark reader extension on Google chrome itd be amazing. I know people have asked for this before, but it is something that I care deeply about. I cant browse on this app for too long because I get a headache and my eyes feels burnt. I’m sure there’s an extension I could get on desktop but I cant get an extension to use on my phone. Please consider implementing this as I think it would just solidify your browser as the best. Thank you.

P.s. another option would be to allow me to use Google chrome extensions so I could just use the dark reader I use on my PC.

12 Likes

I found a dark mode in the hidden options menu under chrome://flags/

1 Like

The problem with that dark mode is that websites don’t follow the request for dark mode. Here’s an example of Samsung browser dark mode versus Brave browser dark mode.

1 Like

The Brave Browser Dark mode is terrible. Hurts my eyes :frowning: once again, I will have to pass…

1 Like

See Dark Mode on any websites.

Thanks

2 Likes