Please Help me Region is not supported for Brave Rewards!

Hi,
Today when i tried to sign in it says that
" Unfortunately, your Brave Rewards cannot be verified because your region is not supported for Brave Rewards verification at this time. "

How is this even Possible. I was getting rewards till now and now it is saying that my region is not supported.

My region = India.

Yes u can’t connect it

Will i be able to connect it in future ?

Link to the notices posted by support staff below for both Gemini and Uphold. Support will be posting updates to those topics if anything changes. You can track the topic relating to your custodial provider and you will be notified if an update is posted. I hope India opens back up for you soon! Take care. :smiley:

NOTICE: New region restrictions on verifying Brave Rewards with Gemini

India: Verifying Brave Rewards with Uphold temporarily unavailable

2 Likes

Can we connect brave creator account ??

That is solely up to the discretion of Brave and Uphold/Gemini. Unfortunately there is no way for the community to know until Brave decides to change their minds and post an update.

1 Like

I honestly don’t know the answer to this one. I would think so unless your received a notice from your custodial provider via email that they are suspending support. Maybe another community member can provide more information about creator accounts in India. Sorry.

Please, if you are contemplating tipping yourself using your creator’s account, your accounts will be flagged and/or banned. Brave does not support self-tipping. Don’t do it!

1 Like

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.