Please help, I am not receiving the access link to my brave creators account

Please help, I am not receiving the access link to my brave creators account since activating 2FA

I need to know if there is any way to recover access to my account to deactivate that function since it is useless or if the opposite lost my account, someone to help me please …

I don’t active 2FA security, but i’m still not receiving login email. I have not received login email for few days.
Is your mail system Outlook?

No, my email is gmail ...
I am not receiving the Brave access link since activating 2FA with my Authy app ...
Authy gives me the corresponding security code but Brave does not give me the option to enter said code but it continues to provide the same access protocol through a link which they send to the mail but is not reaching my gmail as before ( I have checked all the trays in my email and the message simply does not arrive), I want to know how to access my account again to deactivate the 2FA or I want to be told if I am no longer able to access my account and it is blocked, I need please help...

I’m sorry, i can’t help you, you can mention someone on the admin board. I am facing the problem with login. I have not received login email to my Outlook mail :frowning:

Thanks anyway for your time friend, anyway I hope to receive a response from someone from Brave because some solution must be for this problem, there must be some answer for this problem, what I do not understand is because the brave technical team does not give Answers, this is something that you should consider, it is very important that you notice that there is a fault with the 2FA and it should not be activated until you get a solution, it is something illogical that you have not given information to such an important point. ..

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.