Hi ive got a couple of problems,ive deposited 10000 into my brave browser wallet and i only meant to do 100,the 10k hasnt appeared in my wallet its been over an hour,etherscan says its confirmed tho ? How can i withdraw from my wallet and why havent they appeared in my balance ???
How do i withdraw from the wallet ???
Currently there’s no way to withdrawal since the payments wallet is unidirectional and mean to support publishers/creators.
2 way wallet is planned and coming.
@Mattches would he/she technically still be able to retrieve their funds once Brave-Core implements the 2-way wallet in M5: 0.55.x or after the seamless update with 1.0 and could you find out more about this issue from Nejc seeing as they’re working on it?
Just on another point on this - is this the same feature that was being worked on rapidly recently but then removed suddenly to not be released on Brave-Moun?
In addition to the issue at hand @Mattches, do you think it’s a good idea for Brave to restrict funds from being received into the wallet if it exceeds a certain figure, say 500 USD = 3294.44 BAT or does Brave intend for the future wallet to function almost exactly like traditional wallets such as Electrum?
- Could you edit your post to paste your about:brave info
- How on Gods earth can you mistake 10 from 10,000?
- What kind of service allowed you to purchase 10000 BAT at 1517.71 USD or did you convert 0.2369 BTC to 10000 BAT? (14/09/18 figures)
- What service/app did you use to deposit the BTC/BAT into Brave
- Did you not read this page - https://brave.com/faq-payments/#what-is-brave-payments
- Backup Brave wallet - write down the private key wherever and Save recovery file as a precaution
Wait to read the response from the lad I questioned above. You better hope that Brave-Core does retain the funds from Brave-Moun, either if you update manually to the dev version in the coming month which has the 2-way wallet (not the current dev) or in the seamless update in 1.0. Either way I wish it works out for you.
Please zip an email over to email@example.com. Make sure you include
- The email address you signed up for Brave Payments with
- A link to this community thread.
From there on, I’ll help you out directly.
You’re in good hands with this guy.
This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.