Please close my account. Because you guys don't pay me

Hey . Please delete my account from Brave publisher, because you did not pay me the money. I had to wait and send many mails but you guys did not respond. Please close it. I see you acting like a clown

2 Likes

You didn’t give me a single reason not to pay me. You chose to be silent and ignore it. I feel bad until the last minute of payment . @steeven @Aa-ron

Support staff, please do look into this man’s issue. He’s waited nealy a year since August 2020.

@adam99 In the meantime can you provide the following details in the template below?

2 Likes

@adam99

Please ensure that you’ve read through the following topics/pages thoroughly before opening a topic as your question may have already been answered:

Please try to adhere to this template when reporting bugs. If you think you don’t need to fill out every section in the template fill out as much of it as you can and please be as descriptive as possible when posting.
<---------Delete this line and everything above before posting---------->

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

1 Like

@adam99,
Happy to close your account for you – however, if you’d like to try and get this issue resolved, please send me a DM and share the email you use to login to your Creator account and I’d be happy to assist.

2 Likes

I think you should try to pay or resolve his issue, instead of closing his account
And are you really support team because support team should not talk like this (about deleting an account)
Will you help me or anyone, if it happens same to any of us.
So please help him so we all brave users can ensure if any issue comes with us, you guys will help us.
Thank U and Sorry if anyone feels offended by me

3 Likes

I will DM you. Thank you

I hope you will be fair and transparent. I deserve the money I’ve put in my sweat and blood to work for you. There is no reason to delay or not pay me. Thanks all

Still no one to help. They remain silent

1 Like

First of all, did you DM @Mattches with the information he requested? How long ago? There are VERY few Brave staff and THOUSANDS of users requesting help (plus hundreds more just complaining and whining, taking up valuable staff time), so please be patient.

4 Likes

This user’s account was found to be fraudulent after several reviews and subsequently suspended.