Play stops when adjusting the volume on youtube or any other players

Troubleshooting technical issues is much easier when both the user and support agent practice clear communication. For this reason, we have provided the template below for you to fill out with information about your issue. Please provide as much detail as possible so we can most efficiently resolve your problem.

Delete the any text above the line separator below before posting

**Description of the issue:**Play stops when adjusting the volume on the player like youtube or other. It looks like it started happening when the feature appeared on the right top corner called - Control your music, videos and more. How can that feature be deactivated?
How can this issue be reproduced?

Expected result:

Brave Version( check About Brave):
Version 1.18.70 Chromium: 87.0.4280.101 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Additional Information:

I have the same problem and surprised there isn’t much talk of this. Does this get fixed if you add the site to the autoplay allowed list? If it works, then Brave is not respecting the “Allowed” flag found in Settings > Privacy and security > Site and shield settings > Additional Permissions > Autoplay.

I switched over to Brave Nightly build and the issue seems to have resolved. I think a fix is coming for the GA build.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.