Description of the issue:
When I use PiP mode (with an external extension), the pause/play button does not disappear so I can see the video. I have installed multiple PiP extensions in an attempt to get around this issue, but since they use the same framework it doesn’t make a difference.
Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary):
- Install any PiP extension from the Chrome Web Store. This even works with Google’s extension.
- Go to YouTube, Netflix, or any other supported video website.
- Play a video and activate PiP Mode.
- Pause then unpause the video, and move cursor off of window.
- Become frustrated when the pause button does not go away.
Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):
After unpausing the video and moving the cursor, the pause button does not disappear, even after waiting 5+ seconds.
Pause button lingers for a few seconds after unpausing video, then fades away to show full video.
Reproduces how often:
Operating System and Brave Version:
Windows 10 1803 Build 17134.885
Brave Version 0.66.101
Chromium Version 75.0.3770.142 (Official) (64-bit)
It is possible to make the pause button disappear, although it doesn’t work every time. What you have to do is diagonally resize the window and hope it works. The issue returns if you decide you need to pause the video and resume it again.