Muon 5.2.7
OS Release 17.4.0
Update Channel Release
OS Architecture x64
OS Platform macOS
Node.js 7.9.0
Brave Sync v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent 66.0.3359.117

I pin tabs, so that I can access them by hitting the command key and the sequence number, such as this:
cmd1, gmail
cmd2, google voice
cmd3, calendar
cmd4, maps… etc etc

two problems occur regularly:

1. If I use the keyboard to hit CMD+W, to close some tabs, but i hit it too many times, these pinned tabs all go away… isn’t this the opposite of how pinned tabs should work?

2. If I click on the “X” circle in the upper left corner, the whole window closes… as it should… but the next time i open the window (or if i quit & restart brave) the tabs re-appear out of order.

2a) OR sometimes one or two pinned tabs are just flat-out missing. This means that I find myself squinting at the keyboard, trying to see which of those tiny icons are the mail tab, or even if it’s still there at all. It slows me down enough that it’s annoying, especially since it happens several times a day.

I’d sure love to know how I can save the pinned tabs, so that they’re just as I left them, and so they always come back.

(P. S. in chrome, I used to be able to define several URLs in the preferences space, where you put your preferred homepage, so if closed too many windows, I could just hit HOME and they’d all repopulate)

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.