Pin Tabs in brave mobile Feature Request

An option to pin tabs is much needed in mobile version. We always want to keep opened certain tabs. Please consider this Feature. :face_with_monocle: :slightly_smiling_face:

I’d like this as well. Some way to guarantee that I always have certain tabs, and not be able to accidentally close them. Maybe being able to lock a tab group so that neither the group nor the tabs inside can be closed.

This also could take the form of a group of tabs that always reset to a url. For example, if my 3rd tab is a reddit community that I check frequently and I navigate to somewhere else, upon closing the browser and reopening it the 3rd tab would be back to the frontpage of that reddit community.

1 Like

Hello

I would like very much if you would consider adding a pin tabs option to brave mobile version. This option i find incredidly useful on the desktop version. Hopeful in the next update.
Many Thanks

1 Like

I would very much appreciate this feature as well. I have some tabs I want to keep, but I can easily lose track of them when clicking links in an app opens a new tab. I often end up with 100+ open tabs of stuff I don’t need. I don’t want to just close all tabs because then I’ll lose the tabs I want to keep, so I have to manually close them all. It’s a pain.

1 Like

hope developers consider this feature.