• Windows 10 x64
• Brave updated today [Version 1.2.43 Chromium: 79.0.3945.130 (Official Build) (64-bit)]
• Screen resolution : 2560 x 1440px
Problem of picures displayed in fullscreen on the Twitter website instead of normal size (100%).
Hello there, this is my first topic on this forum. Sorry if I make mistakes, I’m French.
I have encountered this little problem only on the Brave browser, only on the Twitter site, and for several months. On other browsers like Chromium, my previous default browser, this problem was solved by deleting cookies and browsing history.
Description of the problem: on the Twitter site, when I click on an image, even a small one, it is displayed in full screen instead of being displayed in real size, 100%.
• Illustration on my timeline today:
• When I click on the image it is displayed in full screen:
• When I open this image in a new tab, 100% real size:
Brave was updated this morning, I deleted all of my browsing history and cookies (all options, all the time) and it never solves my problem.
Thank you for your help.