Petition for Brave to increase/decrease reward per ad timely

This post was flagged by the community and is temporarily hidden.

8 Likes

Anyone who agrees with me shall reply to my post so that we can get the attention of any mod or supervisor here

2 Likes

Dude,
In my Region its 0.003 or 0.005/ ad and sponsor images not paying frequently,
BAT value in usd and /month BAT accumulation fell drastically low… :dizzy_face:!

1 Like

i agree with you on this, i even hardly get ads anymore

1 Like

same problem. i agree witb u

1 Like

lol i dont get any rewards for ads, count yourself lucky to get any at all. the whole payment for ads thing has been broken for around 6 months, they arent even attempting to fix it.

1 Like

The BAT per ad is set by the advertising market, not by Brave. It is what it is. You can see the amount of BAT for each ad in your region here:

https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

3 Likes

Brave designed the Rewards system, Brave solicited the advertisers, Brave finalised the revenue contract.

But you are right - it is what it is. Brave will not change this system.

1 Like

Don’t be ridiculous. Advertising prices (of all types, not just Brave or BAT), are NEGOTIATED between the advertiser and the advertising medium (in this case, Brave). That is how the advertising market works. If they can’t come to an agreement, advertisers will spend their advertising money somewhere else. Brave can’t and doesn’t force an advertiser to buy ads, and Brave can’t finalize any advertising revenue contracts without the advertisers agreeing to the negotiated price.

Advertisers don’t buy ads on Brave just to give away free BAT to the users. They buy ads because they believe it will bring them additional customers.

6 Likes

:eyes:

1 Like

Mate, that is Advertising 101. I didn’t want this post to be like this, I mean no disrespect here. But to your point, advertisers pay the medium(Brave) in dollar amount(USD). Brave then rewards the users in BAT. So the advertising amount remains fixed say, 100 USD for 500 users for a week. But BAT which fluctuates (as it is a crypto), remains fixed per ad that is 0.010. So when it is down say for 100$ = 147 BAT, then also users get same ads at the fixed rate of 0.010 BAT, the other part out of the 100 USD goes straight to Brave’s pockets. So the user should be awarded fairly at all times.

2 Likes

Yes ,Brave Reward should be updated . BAT per ad should be increased or decreased as per the present prices of crypto.

I have been working in the advertising segment for over 10 years and I find it funny to hear your statements about the advertising market.
I’ll tell you again that most advertisers buy ads for dollars, not BAT.
So how did Brave personally change the rewards for all campaigns in mid-April?
Taking into account the fact that the contracts have already been concluded.

2 Likes

They will just let this post expire as usual. lol

2 Likes

It’s not only set by the advertisers or brave. It also depends on the amount of users.
The more people use brave, the less each individual gets.
Nobody so far has mentioned this.
The money the advertisers spent are getting spread among all users. The fewer the higher the payout, the more, the less payout. It is what it is.

3 Likes

Advertising contracts are negotiated and signed for as much as three months at a time. The price per ad is not going to change for the duration of that contract. As a matter of fact, the BAT per ad has been slowly rising since the dollar price per BAT has dropped.

2 Likes

Rave.
Rewards were changed in April for all campaigns when the contract did not expire.
I tell you again, according to the Brave representatives, advertisers pay in dollars.

1 Like

Initially study how recalma is distributed, what types of targeting, etc.

1 Like

Brave ad campaign contracts are written and expire continually. Some ad campaigns are a couple of days, some ad campaigns are several months. They weren’t all written in April. I fully understand that advertisers pay in dollars. When the price of BAT in dollars goes up, the BAT per ad goes down, and vice versa, so that the dollars per ad stays roughly the same (or at least that’s the goal–it’s a constantly moving target).

1 Like

Judging by your messages, you do not understand this and constantly insist on the opposite.
When the BAT price falls, the rewards should increase, and when the BAT price goes up, they should decrease.
I was personally told this, that they have a reward formula. But it does not work correctly. And no one is going to fix it.

2 Likes