Perfect Black theme must be in-built with brave (one touch black...examples included for reference )

https://chrome.google.com/webstore/detail/global-dark-style/edlgnjpkhngmffcpmnebfkjcbenmbjoj?hl=en\

This is one of the coolest extension that delivers black theme just by single click… but unfortunately the developer stopped updates in 2018

there are other black theme extension available however this one is superfast and requires just the icon to be clicked (for other extensions…its 2 or 3 clicks to actiavte it)

Please try this extension and introduce something similar pre-built with brave

you can add bulb(light) button near the reload button or near the shield icon so brave can have something really cool black theme…

i am using that extension however i would like to see updates…
most of the dark theme extension conflicts the colors on google docs but this extension seems to keep the original colors (highlighted text) and delivers black colors very well…

i hope brave team adds black theme support like the extension ones (inbuilt) and also black theme on right click menu and hamburger menu…

1 year passed, Still not going to support adding a browser wide native black theme ? Real black