Pending rewards showing, but no notifications to view ads

My rewards this month keep growing, but I am not notified of any ads to view. When I first started using the Brave Browser, the notifications coincided with the pending rewards. Any and all help is appreciated. Thank you :slightly_smiling_face:

:point_up: Can you elaborate more about this?

Make sure you’re live in supported countries. FAQ: Why am I not seeing Brave Ads?

When I first started using the browser, I noticed a small box on the right side of my screen notifying me that there was an ad option for viewing. I witnessed this a few times, and then no box since. Yet, my ad counter still goes up.

I’m in the U.S so that’s ok :slight_smile:

@onceuq,
Can you check your Windows notification center to see if you can see if the history of the ads that have been shown so far appear here? Additionally, I"d read the rest of the troubleshooting guide that eljuno linked to above as it answers many common case problems such as yours.

I’m away from my iMac desktop at the moment. Am I able to view this on the mobile browser?

1 Like

@onceuq,
Unfortunately no, you’ll have to check the machine in which ads are appearing (or not appearing) in. Let me know what you find out when you get back to it.

This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.