Pending rewards on android keep resetting even though ad count keeps increasing

I am using latest brave version 1.22.71 on galaxy s10 phone.

My pending rewards keep resetting to zero and then increasing a bit before reducing back to zero… but the ads viewed count keeps increasing. It’s very frustrating because I also invested a bit of BAT myself but this is really giving me second thoughts about buying more… I am not verified with uphold on my android install yet. I do have about 17 bat in my android brave wallet, the April pay came through fine, but since then the pending rewards just keeps resetting to zero the counting back up.

1 Like

Make sure you have a internet connection, if you don’t it will reset each time until you get a proper internet connection. When you get a internet connection relaunch the browser 2 times maximum and refresh new tab and Brave rewards.

Hi, thanks for the prompt reply @CSE_Tech .

I did as you advised and force closed the brave browser and re opened it, I did it five+ times, with working internet. I tried opening new tabs and brave rewards and refreshing it each time but still hasn’t restored my pending rewards to what it was a few days ago. I also tried two different internet connections and repeated it all. Still the same :frowning:

Uh oh. Try checking for Brave browser updates. Update your browser.
Make sure auto-contribute is off. If the error consists please contact the developers.

I checked the Google app store and it didn’t show any available updates for brave. I checked and can confirm auto contribute is off as well.

How can I get in contact with the Devs?

Thanks!

See it just reset again today

Would love to know who I should contact specifically regarding this

I had similar issues. A restart of the phone brought the balance back to where it should be.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.