Pending BAT disappeared

I clicked on the BAT symbol on my toolbar and it showed a “Brave Rewards. Get started!” message. I clicked and I think I’ve lost what I have earned so far this month. Is there anything to do?

I tried recovering my wallet, but nothing happened as the issue seems to be related with pending BAT, not the ones I actually have. It isn’t a big problem, to be honest, but I’d like to have them back.

2 Likes

I also lost my rewards

1 Like

Hi @jerugon - what OS and Brave version are you on? Can you share a screenshot of your rewards panel?

Hi, I’m not at home right now so I’m afraid I can’t check Brave version. I was using Windows 10 Pro. About my panel, I noticed the number of ads viewed this month was not reset.

So, if the total BAT amount is calculated using that number at the end of the month, I think it affected just the estimation, hence there is no real problem.

Oh, I think I was experiencing some connection problems at the moment. That may help.

I’ll be back tomorrow, if you still the version or anything.

Thanks!

Seems to be waaaaay too common of an issue. Been trying to get mine back for a over a month, around 80 bat just wiped off my account.

Hi @Haynessee @jerugon - please DM me your Rewards Internals when you have a moment - brave://rewards-internals/. Thanks in advance!

Done! Please, check your DM

Good evening friends of brave I have a little detail my payment came incomplete from April I would like to know if that the month of July came or was that lost?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.