Payouts for December 2020 to February 2021?

Greetings to all.
I have a question: will payments for December 2020 be credited in February? On January 9th I received the “final” payments. But the thing is, I keep getting awards. Although I did not attract people after December 24, 2020 (except for 2 days of verification). those. the reward for my old installations keeps dripping. Should I get paid for them? Or not?

3 Likes

i have the same question

1 Like

Same here :slight_smile:

Igual me sigue llegando BAT a mi cuenta y dice PROXIMO DEPOSITO EN FEBRERO PAGARAN ESOS BAT esperemos que si :slight_smile:

Hello everybody. Anything known? Will we receive payments in February, or was January the last month?
I got almost 4000 BAT on my account

Esperemos que si nos paguen tengo igual muchos BAT de las referencias antiguas

In my case appears in the payout progress box that “The payout report is currently generating. Please check back later”. Does it mean that my BAT will be received?

Everything in your office happens automatically. Month after month. Accrual of coins, various entries, etc.
But whether there will be a payment - only the creators decide.

Señores de Brave nos pagaran ? me llego BAT de los referidos de antes de noviembre octubre

@steeven could you englighten us with thid answer? Im also wondering if we are still be able to receive the January Payout on February 8th?

2 Likes

@steeven please answer

1 Like

I asked the same question, @Steveen replied to me that if you are from countries prohibited in the referral program, then there will be no payment, since the program is closed and this was announced. in my opinion, this is very unfair, because we invited people and honestly earned these coins. why not withdraw these coins and finally close the program?

Because i put a new topic : Let’s peolple free to choose their wallet (no-Uphold fan)
To complain against Uphold wallet service… then they just cut off my wallet !
Customers service from Brave and Uphold are the worst.

You don’t get the point. or not so recorded.
Nobody will pay you for January, since the last day of installations was December 23rd. therefore, everything after December 23, 2020 will not be paid.
I asked if I would receive an award for DECEMBER 2020. I stopped promoting the browser on the 23rd and got paid in January, but not all. I keep getting coins dripping for my old users. those. this is the payment that I should receive (logically), but how it will actually be - only the administrator decides.

What are you talking about?. I know that the last payment was on January 8th. THAT’S WHY IM SEEKING FOR AN ANSWER IF CREATORS WILL GET PAID IN FEB 8TH. YOU DUMB. UNDERSTAND FIRST BEFORE REPLYING NONSENSE

I say again, no one will pay for installations from January. Last official download day is December 23
UNDERSTAND ???

Omfg. You abosulute dumb. That is why I am ASKING holy sht I did not know that there is someone so fking stpid like you. Like HOLY FK

bro, don’t be upset. I understand - you didn’t read the news, didn’t find out and started promoting in January, although you didn’t have to.
I told you what and how.
Do not thank)