Payout date passed and yet bat not issued

My payout date for BAT rewards was due for today, i.e 7 DEC. Until yesterday, there displayed something, “Your bat award for xx amount will be processed in 1 day.” And this morning all of a sudden neither I’ve received my brave rewards nor is that above statement appearing. This is really nasty and flick, I was due today to receive my monthly payout:

4 Likes

yeah, the same thing happened to me

2 Likes

Similar Issue from my end. I’ve been trying to figure out if there is a specific wait time or anything.

2 Likes

Same issue here, claim button also not available

1 Like

Hi,

I think you will find we are in the BAT no-mans land that occurs before the BAT arrive in your wallet. Certainly for me all of my BAT have gone from the browser earnings arriving in X days and haven’t arrived in my wallet either.

From experience this is normally only a couple of days. With uphold (if that’s your wallet) you can set an email alert for when the BAT arrive. I think with Gemini you just need to log in and keep checking each day.

Good luck and hope this helps :smiley:

same problem i’m facing also
no claim button on my browser this month

1 Like

I have the exact same issue happening with my brave.
My 2,8 bat just disappeared this morning.
:frowning: Never happened this before :frowning:
Hope Brave resolve this soon.
I trust Brave team :wink:

1 Like

It takes a little bit to fulfill all the payments so have a little patience. It usually takes up to 5 days to complete all the transactions, then you can DM one of the support if you still have issues.

1 Like

I have the same problem, no BAT received on verified uphold wallet, BAT disappeared and no claim button…

2 Likes

Hi and welcome
have a look at sos12 and my comment above, which will hopefully put yoru mind at ease. :smiley:

1 Like

same happened for me

Same thing happened to me

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!

3 Likes