Payout date for Brave creator/publisher (Feb 2021)

Does any one know about payout date for “Brave publisher / creator” February 2021 ?

2 Likes

Same question no mods or admin is answering that. There is no even Thread for the status of Payout.

Now Im starting to panic, i still have hundreds of BAT

1 Like

I have about 136 bats

Hello, I am not a Brave staff, therefore I have no information on this issue. Please wait for a response from the Brave staff as they may be busy. Thank you!

1 Like

@steeven Maybe he has the answers you need :slight_smile:

Payouts will happen for downloads that confirmed in January.

3 Likes

well,"when ? " is the question here.
please keep us updated. thank you

1 Like

It’s a good news.
It is sad, however, that there is no clear time of payments. whether February 5, or 8, or 9. But they are still not there.
In any case, I would like to thank the brave project, all the participants, including you. We helped each other. People are for you, earnings for us.
That’s cool.

Sir @steeven thanks for mentioning that, But we are looking for an answer to “when”. Hope you can provide us some information soon.

Kind regards,

Holagua.

2 Likes

@steeven check my e-mail linked to my account palmieriyonh@gmail.com, i have 24 bat pending of January, thanks…

1 Like

Por favor en este mes no hay hilo ni fecha para el pago de editores :frowning:
Alguna respuesta por favor cuando nos pagaran

aun no recibo pago amigos tengo muchos bat que debieron caer el mes de enero y aun nada

hey, @steeven can we please know why the publisher payout is getting delayed?? its already 10th by usually we will get it by 8th or 9th.

Iam always letting content creators know about Braves creator program as I believe they’re a vital component to Brave, they need to be paid on time in a consistent manner if we’re to prosper, these guys need to be high priority

2 Likes

I been waiting for so long and still may BAT is not dropping to my Uphold Account.

today 10th no payout until now

1 Like

Probably waiting for an appropriate time to pay due to the crazy high fees. Best just being patient.

2 Likes

we need a portal to interact with the contract ourselves as an option, no reason for brave paying gas fees if some end users want to pay gas to get paid on time, this needs to happen we can’t wait for eth 2.0… with a portal some of us could finally say our good byes to uphold as well, win win

Ahhh. Still not processing.and no thread still. What is happening atleast explain to all publishers what is happening.
Payout for Ads is already completed.
Shouldn’t Brave prioritise the Publishers
because we bring more users?

3 Likes

how did you get the tokens in publishers?
cause some of my tokens are still brave browser