Payout a portion of the total

Hi, I have a verified acc in uphold and i was waiting for the payment of the june month, which just arrived today, i have to format my computer and i dont want to lose the rewards of the month, cause i not have the recovery words, so, for my surprise only arrived a portion of the total. my browser is updated [Versión 1.25.70], i have in total 1.85 bats, which abaut 1.70 are of the june and i only received 0.25 :pensive: :-1:

After receiving 0.25BAT, are the remaining 1.60 BAT still in your Estimated Rewards?

What could have happened is, Brave only payouts up till 1 Jun 2021, which i think is the cutoff date for claiming BAT. So the remaining 1.60 BAT will only be sent to you on the July payout.

How do you know which BAT belongs to May’s, Jun’s or Jul’s payout? It’s decided by Brave, Brave wouldn’t tell you anything about your BAT, and you have to trust them. Because this is an ecosystem developed on trust and transparency.

I mean, they wouldn’t do anything behind our backs, like:

Certainly nothing odd about it. Right? Right?!

1 Like

I think OP meant he accumulated 1.70 BATs by end of May.

Then Brave wouldn’t be so transparent would it? But it does tell you how much you earned and in which month.

Payouts are often processed in tranches. @Skanus you should wait couple of days. you might receive your remaining earnings.

1 Like

Where is this log and how are users supposed to find it?

The granularity of the log is terrible. It doesn’t tell me anything - not where it was deposited, not where it was withdrawn, not how much was each “transactionCount”, not how much was “estimated” versus actual account balance.

If you presented this JSON file to an accountant, a bank officer, the IRS, or a federal agent, do you think it’s of any value at all?

Go to brave://flags and put Enable Brave Rewards verbose logging to Enabled. You will see this (mostly when you restart the browser) and many more interesting entries in the log. Very useful !!

This I don’t know.
PS- Don’t share your logs in the public posts. It contains sensitive information.

Interesting logs. Thanks for sharing! :+1:

Payouts are currently processing, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from tips. Please see this thread for updates - Monthly Ads Payout Status Update - #4. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.