Payments! Why my contribution Day its overdue?

Before you post!

1. It is important that you have the right expectations for free technical support for free open source software.

For an average business day you should expect about 24 hours before your first response. For the weekend (any post after 3PM PST Friday to 11AM PST Monday) expect about 48 hours before your first response.

We totally love you, but we also have loved ones, pets, and stuffed animals we like to spend time with when we’re not making free software.

2. Did you check out our Common Issues? https://community.brave.com/c/common-issues

Clicking on that Lion in the upper-right corner and fiddling with settings is going to solve like 99% of your problems.

3. Keep It Tidy

Rather than posting “+1” or “Agreed”, use the Like button. Rather than taking an existing topic in a radically different direction, use Reply as a Linked Topic.

4. On the Internet nobody knows if you are being funny/sarcastic/rude.

Smileys go a long way, but it’s better if you stick to the facts and say ‘please’ and ‘thank you’. Don’t swear in text, it’s a waste of everyone’s energy.

Any kind of harassment/impersonation/spam will not be tolerated. Once acknowledged. your account will be banned.

5. Help us help you. This is how we expect you to write a post:

• A. Make a meaningful title. “Clicking on the Done button 3 times crashes Brave” is much better than “Brave suddenly crashed”.
  • B. A screenshot or recording of the issue (Licecap is totally free to use http://www.cockos.com/licecap/)
  • C. A listing of:
    • i. Your Operating System and version (Mac 10.11.x, Windows 7/8/10, Linux distribution, iOS 9/10, Android)
    • ii. Your Brave Version. (Desktop users please copy info from about:brave using the clipboard if possible)
  • D. Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue.
    Example:
    • i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
    • ii. I created a bookmark and clicked the ‘Done’ button three times.
    • iii. Brave suddenly quit and my bookmark was not created.
  • E. Count to 20 and re-read your post. Could someone take offense at your post? Could you say something a bit more clearly?

6. If you do not follow the guidelines above, expect to have your post edited or deleted.

We’re not trying to be rude, we just don’t want to waste energy when we could be releasing new features and bug fixes.

7. Thanks for slowing down to read this. Use the template in step 5 and you can delete the rest.

my contribution day says Overdue, help me!

@Asad can you help please!

and I want to Know, until the promotion of Tokens Free lasts? and also I would like to know if I receive $ 5 for my subscribers to use the browser for 30 days, if that is a promo apart from the free tokens that they give to them, can you answer me?

Hi there,

Please email me at asad@brave.com with

1. the email address you login to Brave Payments with
  2. a copy of your transactions .CSV file

Thanks!

Best,
Asad @ Brave

Im contributor, but my contribution balance say overdue BAT

Im proving in order to Convert me on publisher… sorry for my english…

and please answer, I want to Know, until the promotion of Tokens Free lasts? and also I would like to know if I receive $ 5 for my subscribers to use the browser for 30 days, if that is a promo apart from the free tokens that they give to them, can you answer me?

Hi @Erickson1504,

Yes. Both is different promo but from same source, UGP (User Growth Pool).

Monthly BAT grants for Brave users https://brave.com/brave-users-get-rewarded-to-browse/

Referral promo for publishers/creators https://brave.com/referral-program/

Thanks, when finish Monthly Bat grants and referral promo? I want to Know please…

@eljuno @Asad can you say me if you Know… when finish Monthly Bat grants and referral promo? I want to Know please…

@Asad can you say me if you Know… when finish Monthly Bat grants and referral promo? I want to Know please… and, my contribution day says Overdue, help me, im a contributor.

please, se the image that I post.

Hi @Erickson1504,

I’m sorry for late response. I have heard no “exact time” about when monthly BAT grants for user will be ended. We can best assume this promo will last as long as UGP still available.

For referral promo, I’ve heard in the past it may ended on summer. Maybe I’m wrong, or maybe something changed.

As long there’s no public announcement from Brave, then we can assume both promo will available as long as possible. :sweat_smile:

Also cc @LaurenWags for help for your Payments issue.

1 Like

The contribution and referral promos are still active, and will be for a good bit longer, as far as I know.

1 Like

@LaurenWags Can you help me with my contribution Issue?

I’m the publishers support “dude”, actually. :stuck_out_tongue: I’d be happy to help you out, just send me a private message or email me at asad@Brave.com with the email address you use to login to publishers.

@Erickson1504 we do have a known issue were some users have trouble contributing (https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/issues/13156) however, if you send your OS I can give you instructions to get additional data. I can then ask a teammate to review your wallet on the server.

Also, when did you claim the free BAT (the bat that shows an expiration of 31/12/2018)?

Ou! the juno told me that lauren would help me, ok, I’ll write you to that email address, thank you very much.

Yes, that’s exactly what I see. expiration of 31/12/2018.
what is OS? I would appreciate that!

My Info
Brave: 0.23.107
V8: 6.8.275.24
rev: 6f2fc65b3c7db0b260ad154fbef5919902495387
Muon: 8.0.10
OS Release: 10.0.15063
Update Channel: Lanzar
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Microsoft Windows
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 68.0.3440.84

Hi @Erickson1504

Could you follow these steps please:

Go to Start > Run
Copy/paste this path: %userprofile%\AppData\Roaming
Open the brave folder
In there you should find ledger-state.json file
Open this file with a text editor (you will not be saving any changes)
Locate your ‘paymentId’
Copy and paste this ‘paymentId’ value into a private message and send it to me. (Click on my name here in the forum and then click on the ‘Message’ button)

What I’ll do is give your paymentId to a teammate and ask that they take a look at it on the server, see if there’s any information they can tell from that.

Thanks,
Lauren

Hey, I want to Know… The Monthly BAT promo, pay one time or its unlimited pays?