Muon: 5.2.7
OS Release: 4.4.0-122-generic
Update Channel: Release
OS Architecture: x64
OS Platform: Linux
Node.js: 7.9.0
Brave Sync: v1.4.2
libchromiumcontent: 66.0.3359.117

I uploaded Bitcoin when the Brave wallet was a Bitcoin wallet, then Brave converted my Bitcoin to BAT at some point. I opened the Payments page today to find this state, but I’m not otherwise sure how it got in this state.

Hi @argentpepper,

Have you ever had the BAT balance appear correctly under the Payments page? Was this the first time you’ve visited the Payments page since you updated your wallet from BTC -> BAT? Or did the issue that you’re seeing appear recently? In the last few hours?

The BAT balance has appeared correctly when I checked the Payments page previously (probably a few weeks ago?). This is not the first time I’ve visited the Payments page since I updated the wallet, but this is the first time I’ve noticed this issue.

Thanks for the info @argentpepper! The servers that host the payment services needed to be switched offline due to some work that’s currently being done. They’ll be turned back on in a few hours once the work as been completed. Once the servers are back online, you should see the balance get updated.

Browser lost my BAT tokens
Wallet is not funded after inbound ETH transfer

Hi @argentpepper,

The servers were switched back online. Can you recheck and see if you’re seeing the correct balance now?

Yes the balance is correct now. Screenshot: Screenshot%20from%202018-04-30%2020-30-57

Thank you! A feature request from this might be a visual indication of server downtime, e.g. “Unable to compute balance”.

Hi @argentpepper,

Awesome! I’m glad that you’re able to see your balance now that the servers have been brought back online. I definitely agree with you and think we could do a better job letting users know when the servers are down. I’ll definitely pass the feature request to the team.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.