Payments not transferring to Uphold/Missing Funds

I am writing in hopes to get 2 issues resolved:

1. I have been receiving payments from Brave for a few months now, but they have not been transferring to my Uphold account. Is there a minimum threshold for money to transfer or is this an error?

2. I had a balance of over 1k BAT, but then I unlinked one of my platforms and the balance suddenly dropped. I believe this to also be an error.

I hope these issues can be addressed so that I can continue to use BAT and Brave and promote its widespread adoption.

Thank you.

Hi @drewdrew

Looping in @Asad for assistance :slight_smile:

Thanks!
Lauren

Hi @drewdrew,

Brave Payments is undergoing some minor server maintenance currently. This means the typical payouts will be delayed (hopefully not too long). It’s also likely the culprit behind your changing BAT balance, although keep in mind that a little fluctuation in your BAT balance display is normal and nothing to be alarmed about – you’ll never actually lose any BAT :slight_smile:

@Asad @LaurenWags Okay sounds good. Thanks for your help. Yeah I didn’t receive any contribution this month either. But I’ll just wait it out and see. When should I inquire again if it doesn’t get resolved?

Still no help or change on either of these issues… Been a month since I opened up the topic.

The next batch of contributions should be settling within a week or so (the target has been approximately the first week(s) of June, according to @Asad). The pushback has been due to maintenance, but the team hopes to have it on a regular schedule moving forward. In fact, if you login to your publisher dashboard now, it should display a “next settlement date” in the top left corner. Mine reads “June 8th, 2018”. You should expect to see updates to your balances on the settlement date indicated in your dashboard, too!

Regarding your earlier concern:

I had a balance of over 1k BAT, but then I unlinked one of my platforms and the balance suddenly dropped. I believe this to also be an error.

To help me understand, did you remove one of your domains/channels from your publisher dashboard? If so, did you then re-add it?

From what you described, it seems to make sense that if you have channels/domains A, B and C linked to your publisher dashboard, and your total balance = balanceOf(A) + balanceOf(B) + balanceOf(C), then removing one of your domains/channels (e.g., B) should naturally decrease your displayed balance, since you’re subtracting the balance of channel/domain B from the total in your publisher dashboard.

That said, see what your upcoming contribution settlement date is according to your publisher dashboard, and you should see a balance update on that day :).

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.