Payments Complete but not to me

It says again uphold payments complete but it’s not. Steeven messaged me and asked some information about me and I gave it to him but it says payments complete and still it’s not. I didn’t receive my payment again. We waited 12 days for it and still nothing. 2 of 3 payments done. One is still missing. Will you able to figure it out or not ? So many people are having the same issue.

8 Likes

Same problem here but no contact made

3 Likes

after steeven reached me out for some informations that’s all. After that there is no more contact been made to me either.

I did not receive my payment either, I sent you message to @Steeven but it does not respond. And I think they will not pay, increasingly complicates the contribution, the reward came down, advertisements stopped leaving, many sponsored images do not regain a reward, and now they do not pay contributions.

3 Likes

same for me… i’ve been waiting and nothing in my verified gemini account or brave/rewards. it’s like they never existed. who can i reach out to for help? ?

i also haven’t received a single ad in 5 days now

Can somebody will reach out to me and the others who need help ?

1 Like

i have also the same problem and I reached out to steeven but he told me that your payment will come next month (February)

Will the payment that should be in January arrive in February?

yuppㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤㅤ

@steeven or @SaltyBanana could you clarify if this will be for everyone who hasn’t received payment. Because I didn’t get a DM response.

2 Likes

nobody said that to me and also I have the issue that the same device doesn’t get any ads also. I have the logs that says “failed to get rewards” it just stuck on 1.133 BAT

Same for me. I didn’t received AGAIN.

1 Like

Get rid of your BATs while this s*** worth something. I will get out of Brave now, i waited to get my payment this month, but i think Brave is just like another SCAN now.

1 Like

Not sure if it is a scam…but it certainly has lots of issues with the rewards and processing the payments.

I also didn’t receive the payments completely in december and got nothing in january.
I’ll give it another month to see if it is solved for good…otherwise i’m out

It was a good project but it is failing completely the last few months

2 Likes

I don’t believe it’s a scam, because I received payments from other devices. But I think there should be more clarity in the communication of problems. We do not know what must be done to receive payment or if we will actually receive it.

1 Like

I have not received Dec payment (Gemini), nor do I receive any ads or rewards for the new tab ads. This has been going on for about a week. @steeven

3 Likes

Agreed.

If one person says there is a problem it is normal that the problem is with that person.
In this case there are lots of people saying they have multiple problems, even after Brave team saying everithing is processed. So the problem is certainly not in everybody’s laptop, android, mac or whatever… the problem is with the Brave brower or the rewards system and the team should acknowledge that and provide a definite solution to all users

3 Likes

can we get confirmation that our payments will come? Is anyone else with this issue not getting ads anymore too?

2 Likes

Same here, first time this has happened. No payout on either device. Really disappointed with the lack of transparency. I beginning to think they have way too much going on and things are falling apart.

1 Like