Payments are not made

Payments are made late every month, all payments are delayed. Also some funds are lost, payments are made in half, only 1 of my 3 accounts has been paid. This is truly a disgrace.

5 Likes

I have a verified Gemini account, which supposedly have received all their payments for December 2021, and I have nothing. I was expecting a good size payment as well after a ton of ads. I think a bug in their system allowed me to get more ads and a higher than average estimated payout, but 0 BAT. Shameful.

4 Likes

Still waiting on my Gemini payment too! I got a hold of @steeven and he said my account was flagged. He said he removed it and now I will receive a payment. Hoping it works!

I’m in the same boat: Gemini verified account and no rewards.

2 Likes

Users from so many different countries are facing the same problem, but the result is that they all “made the same mistake” and nobody helps.

3 Likes

steeven said that the account was flagged so I wont receive payment until next month :pensive:

Please follow this thread for updates regarding January payments to verified Uphold wallets - Ads Payout Status Update.

Thank you for your patience!