Payment of May 6 not received

hello it’s been almost 10 days since I wait for my payment can you help me thank you

u should wait to come next update then u will receive ur old paymnt

1 Like

when I go to update it says that brave is updated
should i wait for another update

1 Like

maybe next month. …

6 mayıs benimde kayıp güncelleme olmasına rağmen hiç bir şey düzelmedi

What version do you currently have in Brave?

I have this version V1.8.96

Bonjour J’ai cette version V1.8.96
Sur pc windows 8

Payment day is approaching and you blocked my reward.
interesting! yesterday it was oki.

@jack76p @ragr28 @salvirus @blittle376 @Erdal

Mine was like that last month but was updated towards the payment date (the 8th). I’m sure you will receive your payment as well.

hello me since May 6 no payment has been made I hope that on June 6 I will have my payment for the 2 months at the same time

1 Like

I’m missing payments starting in March 2020. I have not been able find any information on the status from Brave nor have I received they responds to any queries. Something doesn’t smell right to me.

Hi.

I am missing all my Brave ad payments. I can’t seem to find it on my account. I have sent three e-mails to Brave customer service but no one has and replied and it seems no one plans to.

Would you kindly check this for me?

@RJAde - please DM me the specifics of your issue. There is not a Brave support email.

Hi steeven check ur dm please

Hi steeven I sent you 3 private messages since yesterday because you told me to contact you on Tuesday

I have not received any of the ad payments since I started using Brave in May 2020. I see it adding up but I check the account and zero.

Sent few emails to ads-payment-issues@brave.com. No one replied.

Will this mythical next version of Brave with a fix ever arrive? Months have gone by and I now show a zero balance on top of being unable to claim rewards. I love your product and really want to see it succeed and this is exactly the sort of thing that will cause it to fail so please fix it.

Haha. @JamesG, like you, I very much doubt it. But then if you think about it, Brave is the only one that benefits from not fixing the issue. Correct me if I’m wrong - just my 2 cents.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.