Payment not complete

I only received 310 BAT instead of 394. I thought that all BAT that will be credited to my publisher dashboard are only from December 24th confirmed users. So why I did not received all?

wait and be patient . i hope you will get .

@steeven please take a look at my problem i did not receive all my BATs only 310 instead of 394. Referral program ended in December 24th so that means all my balance is only from December 1-31 absolutely not in the freezing days. So Why I did not received all

after november 23rd referral links should get expired so downloads are not credicted

Are you sure on what are you saying?
All referrals that will confirm until December 24th will still be credited. Don’t reply MISLEADING INFORMATION here.

Where did you see “until December 24th”?

Check their Sunsetting blog. You can read everything there

Yeah bro. I am sorry. :v:

i said downloads won’t be credicted after 23rd nov, i didn’t say confirmed downloads

That is not what Im talking about. Are you stpd? Didnt you see that Im talking about the credited balances? Why would you reply that then? Huh!?

I said December 24th CONFIRMED USERS. Didnt you see that?

am i stpiid? lol
anyway my reply wasn’t for you it wzs for the reply just on top of mine not sure why it is hidden now, he was talking about downloads

he said referrals after nov 23rd won’t be eligible for payment and that’s wrong there are no referrals after nov23rd the ref links are expired
so all bats which are credicted are from refrrals which were credicted before nov 23rd the system was late to credict them sometimes it takes weeks to credict a confirmed download

He said was WILL NO LONGER BE ELIGIBLE!
Yes u are stpd stop replying some stpd Misleading informations here

And u are still wrong even if your reply was for him

lol u can’t be serious kid
eligible means you ll get downloads shown on statistics but nit eligible for payment that’s wrong referral link is expired u won’t get anything neither downloads nor payment
why you so mad kid how much the size of your brain

LOLLLL you cant be serious BOOMER HE SAID “NOT ELIGIBLE” NOT ELIGIBLE DUMB FK. READ. DONT YOU KNOW HOW TO FKING READ HUH? YOU ARE SO DUMB

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.