Payment for failed transactions on Crypto Wallet Brave

Hello. I’m getting some troubles with my transactions from Crypto Wallet on last May 5th, 2020. It had three failed transactions and fees were took off from my account. It’s a mess, because I paid out for that. It doesn’t matter the quantity, the transactions have to being done depending on that quantity. The net time will outstay instead. But the work wasn’t done and fees were done. The other hand, the unique confirmed transaction hasn’t come in to my uphold wallet. Do I wander? What is the problems? Might you help me?

@larrypotte,
Can you please provide the information requested in the reporting template so that we have as much information as possible?

I’m having the same concern and didn’t notice till many many failed transactions. It is a mess.

1 Like

I’ll write to support through a standard reporting template. When they answer me, I’ll notice you about that annoying issue.

1 Like

Description of the issue:
Hello. I’m getting some troubles with my transactions from Crypto Wallet on last May 5th, 2020. It had three failed transactions and fees were took off from my account. It’s a mess, because I paid out for that. It doesn’t matter the quantity, the transactions have to being done depending on that quantity. The net time will outstay instead. But the work wasn’t done and fees were done. The other hand, the unique confirmed transaction hasn’t come in to my uphold wallet. Do I wander? What is the problems? Might you help me?
Now a day those transactions still failed and unrealized. I’ve sent some attachment showing how some 0,44€ in ETH were evaporated from my wallet.
Paraphrasing of Bob Marley:
“they’re gone… oh mockingbird have you ever heard words that I’ve ever heard…”

Exact URL of the website in question:
brave://wallet/

Does the site function as expected when Shields are turned off?
no, it doesn’t.

Is there a specific Shields configuration that causes the site to break? If so, tell us that configuration. (yes/no):
no

Does the site work as expected when using Chrome?
windows

Brave version (check About Brave ):
v 1.9.76