Pause/Play button not working

The pause/play key on my keyboard is not working for some reason. It works on other browsers like edge browsers. I have a razer Razer Ornata V2.

Version 1.41.100 Chromium: 103.0.5060.134 (Official Build) (64-bit)
](https://brave.com/latest/)

OS Windows 11 Version 21H2 (Build 22000.795)

Please help asap!

2 Likes

Hi and welcome to the community. :slightly_smiling_face:

I don’t have any suggestions just want to say I am on win10 and have an old keyboard with most of the lettering worn off (it is that old) and pause/play works. Since mine appears to be working… want to trade? :laughing:

Seriously, hopefully another community member and/or Brave support staff will pop in and help. In the meantime, you may want to try:

1. If you are using extensions, try disabling them to see if an extension is interfering. You could also open a new private window to check if it works there.
  2. Clearing history/cache, exiting the browser, waiting for all processes to close, and reopening is a “catchall” that may work, especially if something is glitched and hanging around.
  3. Make sure your OS and drivers are updated to the latest versions. As a side-note, please update your topic with your OS version found at brave://version.

Just tag the moderators tomorrow if you haven’t received any meaningful input by then. It is after normal business hours and the weekend is coming up so you may not get a response from Brave staff until Monday.

Hope your issue is resolved soon. Take care. :slightly_smiling_face:

1 Like

Today suddenly the razer SYNAPSE opened by itself and then the button started working again. So tbh idk what the problem was. But for those looking for a solution changing the browser would work. When I used any browser other than Brave the button worked so you could try that. I hope that helps!

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.