Paste images in Aconex by Oracle

There is an AEC industry web project management site called Aconex by Oracle. Within this web-based platform, you can compose emails.

In Mozilla, one is able to paste images (e.g. jpg) into the body of the message. Can Brave be updated to allow this feature? I have tried turning off shields, but it doesn’t help.

Thanks.

@buzzer1001,
Thanks for reaching out to us.
I’m not familiar with Aconex but I can’t think of any reason this wouldn’t be possible. I know it’s possible in every email web client I’ve tried so perhaps there’s something else at play here. Would you mind sending me a few screenshots so I can get a better idea of what is happening on your end? Can you send:

• One screenshot of the email editor as it appears when you’re composing an email
  • One screenshot of the Console window in Dev tools (if you’re unsure how to do this, while on the site, go to Menu --> More tools --> Developer tools and click the Console tab.
  • For the last one, try to paste an image into the editor as you normally would, then open the dev tools Console tab again and share the image again (we’re looking for differences in output to see if any errors were picked up in it)

Let me know if any of the above is unclear.