Password mangers

What password mangers work with the Brave browser in a Windows 10, 64 bit computer?

1 Like

@beck any “popular” passwords manager should work well with Brave. https://support.brave.com/hc/en-us/articles/360017909112-How-can-I-add-extensions-to-Brave-

1 Like

I’m not so sure…When I check out the password manager sites, they usually specify which browsers they will work with. Yesterday I installed Bitwarden on my Vivaldi browser just to try it out. I immediately received a “Welcome” email from them and, while they had icons for 6 browsers, Brave was not one of the six. Also, I’ve been using Roboform for years and I’m pretty sure that it won’t work with Brave or many other browsers.

1 Like

@beck while Brave “not officially supported” by those PM, but any Chrome extension should work well with Brave.

1 Like

Thank you. (I’m just keep on typin’ because apparently a response needs to be at least 20 characters. Never ran into anything like that before.).

1 Like

I use Bitwarden and it works well with Brave (as does any Chrome extension)

1 Like

Thanks. Guess I’ll give it a try inasmuch as you’ve already tried it with Brave.

1 Like

I’ve used LastPass in Brave Release, Beta, Dev, and Nightly in macOS, Windows, and Linux with no problem. 1Password also works fine, though the initial setup can be a little twitchy.

1 Like

Dashlane works with Brave, I assume because it is compatible with Google Chrome.

1 Like

+1 to @hnktong’s comment. I’ve been using the 1Password Chrome Extension with Brave for over a year and it works great. I trialed several other PMs before choosing and most should have Chrome extensions that will integrate well, although I haven’t tried BW specifically.