Partial payout of rewards

Hi,
My Brave Rewards shows I have 5.057 BAT/7.49USD. However I only received 2.85 BAT/4.19 USD. The payout normally happens on the 6th, but this month it happned on the 9th.
Will another payout be made?

What Operating System and Brave version are you using Windows 10, Version 1.24.82 Chromium: 90.0.4430.93 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? Yes
What date did you verify your wallet? It was a few months ago and I don’t recall te date now, sorry.
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? Yes
Are you using a VPN? No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? NA
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold? YesBrave - Uphold

2 Likes

yea i have the same problem

1 Like

same issue here please @steeven

1 Like

Same issue for me too, let’s wait for @steeven

1 Like

Same issue not received all bats from 4 wallets

1 Like

Same issue for me too. @steeven please we need a solution

same issue here , need help @steeven

same issue… already made a post on it as well…
Hope they solve such discrepancies… TBH Estimated Payout Date means nothing… almost always the payment is 1-3 days later than this stated date. Instead, it would really help if they state the date range (from XX date to YY date) for which they have calculated and transferred the BAT amount…

Same here, I should hace recieved 4 and I have 0,75 in Uphold

same issue here…will there be another payout?

Experienced the same and while I understand mistakes happen this is kinda ridiculous. Now it takes 5+ days for payouts to verified wallets to be processed and once they are the payment is incorrect (of course not in the users favor) at that.

Same issue. Please help.

Payouts are currently in progress, so don’t be alarmed if you have not yet received your BAT from ads. Please see this thread for updates - May 2021 Brave Ads Payout Status - #3 by steeven. Please do not send a DM with your information until after payments have finished processing.

Thank you for your patience!