Paramount+ is broken on Brave (at least for me)

Description of the issue: Paramount+ video player is loading infinitely and never plays any media.
How can this issue be reproduced? If you have a subscription, open anything in Paramount+ and it should never load (at least for me it doesn’t)

Expected result: Video player loading

Brave Version( check About Brave): Version 1.36.122 Chromium: 99.0.4844.88

Additional Information: I tried on chrome and it works. Also, when I try on my Samsung TV (using the Paramount+ app) it doesn’t work.

Managed to login and start the video on https://www.paramountplus.com/shows/halo/video/AmBcaCActcTer6wa7QjKWWzdtKrMlHBw/halo-contact/

Try clearing the cookies/cache, then re-login? Interesting the app isn’t working, using a vpn or secure dns?

Nope, just ol’ regular direct wifi… Also, bear in mind that my mother lives in another city so the ISP is also different lol

Anyway, cleared all Paramount+ data, cookies, cache, re-logged in but no luck there :frowning:

Widevine is allowed on Brave

Chrome works, though… I don’t really know why… (the screenshot is black because the website doesn’t allow screenshoting the player images)

Not using SecureDNS? brave://settings/security

SecureDNS is active and set to Default.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.