Palindromic bug? The only thing that moves is BAT going down, and up, and down

The counter stopped at 3.553 since beginning of May, actually it moved yesterday to 3.552

Received first 0.75BAT about 2 months ago and sent 0.75BAT in the same period. Then I received + 1.58BAT in total and then stopped. I have 2 devices with Brave plus Nightly on each device, the numbers don’t match considering that i m using 4 browsers in total. I`m still getting ads, but the counter simply doesn’t move.

Windows 7
Version 1.24.86 Chromium: 90.0.4430.212 (Official Build) (64-bit)

I have a verified wallet, received and send payments, i have a VPN sometimes on sometimes off, my region is supported and i didn’t turn off auto-contribute on my devices linked to Uphold.

@nfds why do you think that is a bug? Bat is a crypto currency, as any other crypto currency is value is subjet to fluctuations

2 Likes

Just being a little ironic with the 3553, it could be any value, (just one thing i have with Palindromic aka capicua numbers), no bug. The image is a timeline from April since now basically, the estimated earnings counter simply doesn’t move, i still getting ads, a lot but the 3553 stills there, in resume, no April payment and “freeze” counter. I start with Brave in March, everything worked well, i received 0.750 and paid 0.750, (fine with me), since April, puff! Counting that everything will be sorted out with time. Im patient but its starting to be annoying all the inconsistency, and across different platforms/tools

@nfds you should have started with this

Briefly describe your issue:

What Operating System and Brave version are you using ( Menu --> About Brave )?

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)

What date did you verify your wallet?

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??

please fill the above template and wait for @SaltyBanana or other support member

2 Likes

Hi there @nfds,

Please repost to reflect the template and guidelines and we’d be more than happy to assist you.

Best,
Salty :banana:

1 Like