Pairing Error: messages.android on Windows 10 (64-bit) - tried Allow All Cookies

Description of the issue:
On Brave browser, my messages.android.com will not work – it shows Pairing Error. I googled the issue and there was a previous Brave tech answering this question, suggesting that we use the dropdown and enable ALL cookies, which i promptly did. however, despite closing and reopening Brave again, i still cannot pair to messages.android.com. Please kindly help. Thank you sir/madam in advance.

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. open tab and use url of messages.android.com

2. unable to continue as there is a pop up message saying “Pairing Error”, thus NOT allowing to move forward at all!

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Expected result:

Reproduces how often:
Always - constant.

Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):
Version 0.60.48 Chromium: 72.0.3626.121 (Official Build) (64-bit)

Reproducible on current live release (yes/no):
yes

Additional Information:

@Dualmonitors Thanks for reaching out!. Can you enable All cookies allowed in the shield and try again. It should work as I just tried it on my Windows 10 x64 machine.

Please revert back if it doesn’t work.

Thanks!

That works, but now all cookies are enabled. Is that the only fix to resolve?

Either way, this worked and I wanted to say thanks!

i resolved the Messages for Web issue. now, it is connected properly.

the issue was actually i had to turn wifi on my cell off, and turn it back on, so the cellphone re-logs back into my home wifi, then it worked.

new problem, please:

i turn my computer on around 9am and leave it on all day until roughly 11pm.

in the mornings, i discovered when i click the Brave icon in my quick launch, often, the brave browsers (several browsers are open at all times on my pc as i use two large monitors with a lot of screen real estate) would briefly flash and immediately disappear. the short time it flashes is like around 1/3rd of a second only! very short time.

that means since the brave browsers didn’t open when i clicked quick launch, as the several browser windows merely flashed and disappeared, i will almost every single morning have to re-launch the brave browser (using the same quick launch that i clicked merely moments ago with the failed launch), and open several brave browsers in several windows and re-setup my desktop to my usual liking.

this is a hassle as the screen sizes are substantial (my main monitor in the middle is 41" or 42", and my side monitor is a 24" turned portrait), so setting up several brave browser windows requires time and careful moving of the browser windows to make everything fit nicely again. doing this every single morning is a chore.

i’m wondering why more days i have to do this, and only rarely, for example, oddly, this morning, i did NOT have to do this? this morning, it behaved the way i expected it to: that is, i clicked quick launch brave icon, and 3 brave browser windows opened up in their expected locations.

thank you in advance.

look forward to hearing your reply/solution, hopefully.

happy sunday to you all!