Page error after latest update, will not open any web page goes strait to error page

I performed the latest update, immediately after it would not open any web page, goes strait to error screen and will not refresh.

Could you provide info from about:brave

@jake87 Hi, please provide the information to troubleshoot, using the template below (which actually is the part of the message you get before you open the discussion).

Without these the issue would not be detected or fixed.

A listing of:
i. Your Operating System and version (Mac 10.11.x, Windows 7/8/10, Linux distribution, iOS 9/10, Android)
ii. Your Brave Version. (Desktop users please copy info from about:brave using the clipboard if possible)

Detailed step-by-step instructions of how you came across the issue. Example:
i. I downloaded and installed Brave.
ii. I created a bookmark and clicked the ‘Done’ button three times.
iii. Brave suddenly quit and my bookmark was not created.

best,

I have the same issue. When starting Brave and Internet connection is not yet working, I will lose my sites and get bunch of “about:error” sites instead of my former sites, which is frustrating. Installed in Linux using the repo for Linux Mint 18.2 Sonya (MATE desktop) - https://github.com/brave/browser-laptop/blob/master/docs/linuxInstall.md

Brave: 0.19.80
rev: 7d07299a5d462d3c9ae32cfbfbe7296cc57c89b9
Muon: 4.5.13
libchromiumcontent: 62.0.3202.75
V8: 6.2.414.36
Node.js: 7.9.0
Update Channel: Release
OS Platform: Linux
OS Release: 4.13.11-041311-generic
OS Architecture: x64

I have re installed again and mine goes on the far end right corner. I dont know how to get the brave browser to fit on the screen properly help.

Ok Im dragging the page its now half my computer screen.

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.