I want to switch from Safari to Brave on my Mac, but these missing features make it impossible:
- No favorites on startpage (didn’t Brave have them in the past? The mobile app has it, why not the desktop version??). Favorites (with folders pls) are very useful because a big grid is easier to use than if you need more than the 6 bookmarks on the bar.
- cmd + z to reopen last closed tab!!! Pls, it’s more convenient! Or at least give it a shortcut that’s easy to remember!
- No sync of open tabs between mobile & desktop: whyyy??? Also, pls no differentiation between mobile & desktop bookmarks like in Safari! I don’t need my bookmarks saved twice! And sync password too! I can’t live without them!
- maybe a password generator too when you create a new account. Safari has it & it’s very practical!
- no native DRM support for Netflix? I don’t want to install plug-ins…
- make the download bar way smaller! It’s huge currently, every other browser has a little button that shows the downloads.
- a small preview when you hove over a tab with your mouse. It’s useful especially if you have lots of tabs open.