Over 7 BAT last month!

Not sure what I did last month, besides being stuck home from work for COVID again, but earned over 7 BAT last month! Need to keep doing that. sadly my interest was cut to a measly 1% on Gemini

3 Likes

Nice. :smiley: I think the bonus they were paying out to some people helped. Helped me. :wink:

https://community.brave.com/t/ads-payout-status-update/287895/40

3 Likes

@bbrown9506 Nice. It obviously matters which devices and what you do. Like Iโ€™ve been on my PC a lot this month. Iโ€™m at 189 ads viewed and estimated rewards of 1.321 BAT at this stage.

Last month or so I had nearly the same quantity of both over the entire month. Thatโ€™s because I had primarily left my PC turned off and was on my iPhone and Playstation, so not a lot of chances for Brave Rewards to do its thing and net me some BAT

2 Likes

I didnโ€™t get anything for January and have done the extra checks on Uphold. How do I get in touch with someone to help?

2 Likes

The same here. Uphold is verified and i get nothing for December and January. For December Brave said paid ( i can see it), but nothing arrived in Uphold.

1 Like

yes I got a bonus for what not sure

1 Like

They said they were giving out a bonus to people who had affected payments back in January. So if you had any delays that was them just trying to hook you up for the inconvenience

1 Like

i also whating :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning: :grinning:

1 Like

I got WAY more than I earned, but BRAVE rewarded users who had issues with the December payout.

1 Like

I earned around 9 BAT last month on 3 devices, got 1,1BAT 0__0
I received nothing on January (was supposed to get 4BAT).

Lucky you guys

wait for 1 month if did not receive your rewards the payout will continue to receive by the month-end

This topic was automatically closed 60 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.