Other Bookmark Export Options in Brave Browser

Hi Brave ;D

1. I would like to select an option to export my bookmarks, for example I could select whether I want to export as markdown, csv, json or html file format. This could make my life a lot easier,
  2. I have something around 47,000 links. If I had an option to select the format where I could export my bookmarks
  3. I could add these 47,000 thousand links in the postgres database or even mongodb.
  4. It would be the best way because I wouldn’t have to make an html parser and it would be the best way because I wouldn’t have to develop an extension or use a third-party extension for that.Or even having to use some html parser for that too.

if anyone has any feedback that would help me, thanks

image ui/ux

Notes

Here shows the formats I want to export my bookmarks. I can export as json, csv, mardown. The best would be if I could export as sql I could import into postgres or any relational database.

reasons

1. there is no browser with this feature
  2. can be an innovative feature for the browser
  3. implementation may not be difficult

Types of bookmark export format

• markdown(table)
  • json
  • csv
  • sql

Reasons - use cases

1. If I export as csv or sql can send directly to sqlite or postgres or mariadb or mysql database
  2. If I export as json can send directly to mongod database
  3. If i export as markdown i can read on any operating system
  4. Represents more user freedom
  5. Other options of file formats to bookmark are interesting and important, as they allow greater integration with other software and systems
  6. There is no browser with this feature
  7. Can be an innovative feature for the browser
  8. Implementation may not be difficult