Opening new tabs ain't rewarding me bat

Briefly describe your issue: My bat got stuck at 0.054, I wasn’t receiving any bat on opening tab. Since the amount was low I decided to clear data, uninstall and start again. But even though I started from 0, I ain’t receiving any bat for opening new tabs.

What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)? Android 11, Brave 1.37.116

Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no) no

What date did you verify your wallet? N/A

Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past? I am new to this

Are you using a VPN? (yes/no) no

Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)? Yes

Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)? Yes

Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold?? Yes

1 Like
1 Like

I was receiving the bat but suddenly it stopped at 0.054. Opening tabs won’t do anything. On clearing data, when I started again the problem still persist and I have to start from 0 and it won’t go up.

1 Like

You really need to read the Help Center topics so you understand how Rewards work. Especially these.
Brave Ads FAQ How do I opt-in to Brave Ads? Why don’t I see any Brave Ads after enabling them?

Brave Rewards FAQ

Use the link below to check out the ads available for your region and to see the ad campaign particulars.
Regional Catalog Viewer

1 Like

Went through all that, still didn’t find any solution. I am doing everything right but still not receiving :frowning:

1 Like

Then you know there are limits, usually set by the ad campaign. There are individual, hourly, daily, monthly, and more limits and criteria, for example, what device you are using.

So, you are probably already reaching the max eligible ads for you. Nothing you can do to receive more. Resetting will not help and you will lose what you have already accumulated. Just wait, usually after some time period, you will get ads again. Anywhere from an hour to days. All depends on the ad campaigns in your region.

2 Likes

Just chiming in to confirm that @Chocoholic is correct here.

2 Likes

Got it, thanks a ton for your time. Really appreciate it.

2 Likes

You are welcome. :slightly_smiling_face:

Thanks for taking the time to read the Help Center topics. Trying to repeat all that information would have been a nightmare! Much easier to just provide links so you can really understand how Rewards work.

There are topics within the community that explain how to break down the catalog viewer information. I don’t have a link, but if you do a search, you could probably pull them up.

Take care. :smiley:

2 Likes

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.