Open pinned tabs at browser start/window opening

Description of the issue:
I usually pin 5 websites on a Brave window with the common services I use (notes, mail, calendar, etc.).
When I close all windows, I would like that these 5 websites are always displayed when opening the browser (or in some cases, a new window is opened).
Unfortunately, I cannot find any way to setup this behaviour.

For exemple, when I have multiple windows opened, only pinned elements of the last closed window are re-opened by default.
I would like to have the possibility to setup pinned tabs that are opened by default when re-opening the browser (or a new browser window).
I cannot find this feature in Chrome neither, and in any caseā€¦ I use Brave :wink:

Steps to Reproduce (add as many as necessary): 1. 2. 3.

1. Pin 2 tabs
  2. Open a second window
  3. Close the first window
  4. Close the second window
  5. Reopen the browser and pinned elements are not opened by default

Actual Result (gifs and screenshots are welcome!):

Today only pinned element of the last window are reopened by default. In settings, I cannot setup websites pinned by default at browser opening or when opening a new window.

Expected result:

Possibility to setup websites pinned by default at start or when a new window is opened.

Reproduces how often:

Several times a day

Operating System and Brave Version(See the About Brave page in the main menu):

Version 1.34.80 Chromium: 97.0.4692.71 (Official Build) (arm64)

Additional Information:

I saw other threads talking about this topic, but I did not find any thread proposing a concrete solution.
Do you have any alternative proposal on how solving this?

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.