Open Favorites in new Tab!

In my humble opinion this is the best browser on the market, clean and safe, above all reliable, are silly things that still lack in it, but some of them make a difference, I would like an update with the option to open a new tab every time That we click on a link on facebook, or any other site, not coming out immediately from the page that I am, because when I click on something in my news feed it goes completely from the page where I was, and also change when we go in In a favorite, when I click on a favorite I leave my current page where it might be reading something interesting, when I would like it to open a new tab for this, I am on this help page for example, my keyboard is unconfigured and I can not put a question mark, I have a favorite, a page to copy signs and letters of the alphabet to help me in the text, then I click on this favorite to help me finish writing But it takes me totally away from here., it should be a little confusing to understand my request, but the Maxthon browser has this Functionality, I stopped using it to use Brave and would like that …

THANKS! :grinning::sparkler:

1. I would like an update with the option to open a new tab every time That we click on a link on facebook, or any other site, not coming out immediately from the page that I am.

Have you tried using Command or Control + clicking on a link? That should open it in a new tab.

1. I have a favorite, a page to copy signs and letters of the alphabet to help me in the text, then I click on this favorite to help me finish writing But it takes me totally away from here., it should be a little confusing to understand my request, but the Maxthon browser has this Functionality

Ah Maxthon, 你是中国人吗?