I am running a desktop with Windowed 10. Brave and Windows 10 are both up-to-date. I loved Brave when I first switched over from Chrome noticed a definite difference in speed. However, a problem has developed. I have a specific set of 4 pages/tabs that should open when I open my Browser. They used to work fine. Now when I open my browser, the pages begin to open and then suddenly close the URL that was being opened and instead all 4 go to my Google Search page. I then have to manually enter all of the information to open the 4 pages. The problem began about 2 weeks ago I do not believe I have made any changes to the Settings.
Can you share a screenshot of the settings? And what is your Brave version?
Version 0.67.123 Chromium: 76.0.3809.87 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Regarding the Settings:
Import bookmarks and settings
Brave is your default browser
Open the New Tab page
Continue where you left off
Open a specific page or set of pages
(Four email accounts are then specified
Uses WebTorrent to display torrents directly in the browser. Supports torrent files and magnet links.
Uses Hangouts component to enable screen sharing and other features in the browser.
Uses IPFS companion extension to support IPFS in the browser.
Access Sync via
Access Sync via brave://sync
Your current per-site settings will be retained.
Social media blocking
Allow Google login buttons on third party sites
Allow Facebook logins and embedded posts
Allow Twitter embedded tweets
Allow LinkedIn embedded posts
This topic was automatically closed after 30 days. New replies are no longer allowed.