"Oops. Your wallet is inaccessible"

Description of the issue: The BAT logo used to claim rewards shows the erreor “Oops. You wallet is inaccessible. Don’t worry…blablable”

How can this issue be reproduced? No idea

Brave Version( check About Brave): 1.9.76 Chromium: [81.0.4044.138 (Official Build) (64-bit)]

Additional Information: Tried to restore the wallet, but the error is still there.

@PennPeul,
Can you share a screenshot of the error you’re seeing? Does it display in the panel as well as in Rewards Settings?

Here it is. The message is not the same in english my bad (I had it in french before screenshot).
So yes, everything seems fine in the rewards settings, sadly.

@PennPeul,
This can happen from time to time – can you try toggle Rewards on/off? I know it seems simply but we may as well check. Was your wallet verified and connected to Uphold before this happened?

Ok, I tried it, nothing happened, I still have the issue.
Yes, my wallet is verified since long time ago, nothing has change from that time.
Do you suggest me to reinstall the browser ?

@PennPeul,
Hold off on the reinstall for now – I’d like to reach out to the team and get a second pair of eyes on this. No point in going through the hassle of un/reinstalling if we don’t have to.

I’ll get back to you asap.

1 Like

@PennPeul,
Can you send me a DM here on Community with the information contained on your brave://rewards-internals page?

Just a little remind in case you guys forget about this one :stuck_out_tongue:

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.