Oops, something is wrong. Please try again later. Brave Rewards is having an issue. Please try again later

Hey man same here after reading Shayan786 post and yours I can confirm I got the claim button too.(that was after I tried to claim and I got that error message) So after reading this post I refreshed the rewards page and the claim button came up.

1 Like

and I just tried to claim and its working properly now thanks alot.

I claimed and was able to receive my bat successfully.

Update:

I was able to succesfully claim the promotion 3f58e421 in all devices except two.

These ones didin’t receive anything yet.

I just sent you the info in PM @steeven

Got the claim button, it’s done, thank you for help <3

The “claim button” does not appear in any of my 6 profiles

What are your most recent “Promotions” on brave://rewards-internals > Promotions?

2 Likes

@steeven I got second time the option to claim, but as previous time when I click Claim button I am getting below image

When I click “OK” I am getting to start screen. I tried multiple times, but it behaves this way all the time. Any solution?

on 4 of my devices it shows “nothing” on one it shows “certified” and on another it shows “finished” promotions

I know this go to rewards page refresh two three times then click claim it it will show an error then refresh you will have your bat :wink:

I know this go to rewards page refresh two three times then click claim it it will show an error then refresh you will have your bat :wink:

1 Like

This post was actually very helpful

it already appeared to me only in the “certified” one it appeared in the others(5) nothing

Thanks Shayan786. I closed the popup and open rewards page. There clicked two times to claim and it worked. Then I tried to verify my region and find out that it is not supported :(.

go to the triangle then claim from there and then refresh two to three times

I can feel your pain

also got mine today. thank you sir

Can anybody help me? @mattches @steeven
each capture is a device

W10 w/o wallet, received and moved in Gemini

W10 w Gemini, “Your x BAT July rewards are on the way. Keep an eye out!”

Android w Gemini, “Your x BAT July rewards are on the way. Keep an eye out!”

Dear Comrades, here in Brazil, the error no longer exists. Long live this community, thank you all.