Only one tab view option?

I got this in my last update of brave…dont like it that much

4 Likes

yes it makes large number of tabs very confusing to navigate through.

1 Like

But i think a change in ui is something fresh

Dont care for tab view. Switched from Chrome to Brave for this very reason. I hope Google isnt forcing the old style out all builds of chromium.

5 Likes

lets see what brave has to say …

@anujkmr953 ,

2 Likes

yes i agree maintaining different types of UI requires maintenance…now i am used to tab groups because of chrome…so no big problem…times change, things change. We should adapt accordingly.:sunglasses:

I also do not like this new mode. New tabs are moved to the very top which is the opposite of where my hand is on my phone. I’d really like stacked view back. It’s much more natural to scroll, especially with how massive phones are getting now.

4 Likes

Surprised to see this one today as well, I liked the stack one like most people.

4 Likes

Please bring back the old view. This is the reason why I started using brave. Please.

5 Likes

this one on google they the one who remove it

1 Like

Please get rid of the grid view or at least let us choose. This is the reason i left chrome and i will leave brave over it.

5 Likes

I think there would be an option in flags setting to change the tab view to stack

2 Likes

did you try it? @Im_idrisi

1 Like

Hello @anujkmr953 @Im_idrisi

not sure if this flag still there but go to brave://flags and search for tabs and disable all the group

check this one

https://support.google.com/chrome/thread/25088351?hl=en&msgid=33363824

if it work please mention other users so they can do it also as i do not have brave on android to confirm that

the link for chrome but it will work in brave also as brave based on chrome

and have a nice day :slight_smile:

1 Like

@justsomeone1 No,it didnt work

did you closed the browser after change the flags ?

yes restarted it, nothing changed.

not sure if there any other flags but if there non then maybe google removed it

sorry for not being able to help

1 Like

no problem. thanks for trying.:+1:

1 Like