Only one ad per Day* is showing to me

Briefly describe your issue:
I have enabled 10 ads per hour (which is highest limit of ads showing per hour). but instead of 10 or even 5 I am getting only 1 or 2 ads per day which is unfair.
What Operating System and Brave version are you using (Menu --> About Brave)?
Brave version: Version 1.28.105 Chromium: 92.0.4515.131 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Is your browser wallet currently verified? (yes/no)
yes
What date did you verify your wallet?
02-08-2021
Have you been able to successfully receive payments in the past?
Yes, but in my brave reward section there was showing 1.250 bat is coming this month but only 0.250 bat came to my uphold wallet.
Are you using a VPN? (yes/no)
No
Are you in a supported region (see here for list of supported regions)?
Yes
Does your device pass the SafteyNet check (Android only)?
yes
Have you manually turned off Auto-contribute on all of your devices linked to Uphold??
yes

The ads per hour is only a maximum, but how many will actually be displayed depends on how many advertisers there are in a particular country. In some, there’s only one at the moment.
You can check at the bottom of the https://brave.com/transparency/ page.
edit: also, that doesn’t mean they necessarily have an active ads campaign at the moment, only that they partnered with Brave.

This is stated clearly somewhere in some of the (my opinion: too many) official sources of information (was it some faq? term of service? If I can find it back I’ll post).

Anyway, this has been asked like dozen times already, I’m pretty sure there’s a link to that statement in some of these threads: https://community.brave.com/search?q=ads%20per%20hour .

1 Like

Today, only one ad on both mobile and pc.

Thanks for your reply and I appreciate the information you provided to me. this problem arose recently and I have seen some article about not coming of ads. but that didn’t work too long.

You can check the number of ads in your region here:
https://sampson.codes/brave/ads/my_region/

1 Like

Even I am facing same issues, only receiving 2-3 ads in the whole day when my browser is open 7-8 hours in a day. I live in Nigeria.
Link to my problem, in the recent comments I have put my problem in detail, just have a look whether you also facing a similar problem?

1 Like

it doesn’t matter how many hours we use the browser. in the link provided by rosiecar up there :arrow_up:

you can check how many ad campaigns are available for your region, and if there are available campaigns even that is not guaranteeing that you will receive an ad

The goal is to show you privacy respecting ads that are relevant to the user in the right context. This is done by “matching” an ad that is (ideally) catered to you based on your browsing activity (note that your information is always kept private - please see the FAQ for more information). The intention is not to make sure that all users simply “see some ads”. Enabling Ads does not guarantee that you’re going to see ads – if the system does not find a match for you in the ads catalog, then you may not see any until a match is found. more info here

the only considerable exception would be sponsored images, because one is guarantied to be served every 4th new tab page opened – and there must be ntp ads campaigns available for your region too, and they are paid only 4/hour and max 20/24 hours –

2 Likes

Yeah, I’m also not getting paid every time and only sponsored images are paying me after every 4th new tab as JohnDproof told above.

Hello Team,
I was having 0.426 BAT s in my Estimated pending rewards which was decreased to 0.257 BAT s when i accessed my browser after an hour its just got disappeared from estimated pending reward and my watched ads history count is 96 that time.
kindly look into this issue ASAP.

@YogeshJain Please start your own thread instead of commenting on an issue that has nothing to do with the topic of this thread. Be sure to provide the basic troubleshooting information that is requested in the template that will appear when you start a new thread.

This topic was automatically closed 30 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.