After not receiving Ads for a longer time now I’ve got some Ads again. But if I compare the Ads shown in my Windows 10 notification center with the Ads counted in my Brave browser there is a mismatch of the factor 2. This means, I see half the Ads in my Browser counted than Ads I received. Until now I received eight Ads today but my Brave shows only four. That’s strange.
For example here you see what my browser tells me:
And here are the last two Ads I’ve got shown by my notification center:
So for example the Ad “Ledger Nano S” has not been counted by Brave.
I lost many BATs until today due to various bugs in the reward system. I use two PCs with Brave browser on each installed and connected to Uphold… but every month only the rewards from one browser were transferred to Uphold. Then I didn’t receive Ads for a longer time… now only every second Ad counts… so this is quite annoying.