Onenote extension needed

I suggest OneNote. It is an essential extension that greatly enhances the usability of Brave as a work tool. OneNote is similar to EverNote, but, in my opinion, better: it is more flexible, offers more functionalities, is better integrated with MS Office, and, importantly, it is free. Anyone who uses the web browser for research needs the web clipping functionality to take notes and keep them organised.

Agree with qed2018. Really need this extension for MS OneNote. Note every likes Pocket or Evernote.

+1 for OneNote clipper (over Evernote), for same reasons cited above.

Agree, the basic plug ins most of us need are Pocket [done], Evernote , and OneNote. Those are the productivity plug ins.

+1 for this feature. This is an essential productivity app (for me, at least).

Agreed.

I don’t use Evernote - for most of the reasons stated here.

Also, Pocket does not do anything close to what I do daily with OneNote.

I’ve invested so much time in OneNote that I will never not use it for daily tasks. And therefore, will be using any of the several other browsers out there that DO have this vitally pertinent extension.

Anyone who uses the web browser for research needs the web clipping functionality to take notes and keep them organised.

If ‘web clipping’ is your main reason for wanting OneNote (a/o/t Evernote), in what way is its clipping superior to Evernote’s?