Onedrive sign in issue

This is fixed for me as of v1.63.169 (Mar 6, 2024)

• Fixed inability to login to SharePoint by enabling Cookie Partitioning. (#36450)

It appears to be working now as of 03-12, I can open OnedDive directly from my outlook account now.

started working for me now today after running the latest update again.

Nope, it worked for a day but I am back to about:blank again.

Still does not work for me. Blank page.

Folks who are still running into the issue, can you reply with your Brave version? You can go to brave://version and see it there in the first line. Mine is 1.66.20 Chromium: 123.0.6312.58 (Official Build) nightly (arm64) for example.

1.64.109 Chromium: 123.0.6312.58 (Official Build) (64-bit)
Mine just begun working again but it did that before for only a day and then went back to about blank, the only thing that I have done differently is entered brave://version in the address bar to get my version number, 15 minutes before doing that it was still not working, that has to be a coincidence though because surely searching the version would not fix the onedrive problem. It is working for now.

How come I am getting about:blank again? Damn, I thought this was fixed. It is frustrating, not frustrating enough to make me want to change browsers but this was never an issue until recently and I am not seeing an update that fixes it.

Working once again for me on 1.64.113, on OSX Sonoma 14.3.1. Hope it lasts!

I think it is working again as of 4/11